I am aiming to publish an e-edition of my book, “A Roller Coaster Through a Hurricane,” this month, then follow with a printed version.
Amazon makes available offering ebooks for free, for a few days. The purpose is to encourage people to read it and post a review of it on the author’s Amazon page. The more reviews, the better chance a book has of being recognized.
To give me a boost, I would love to have you read and review my book . . .
- If you know me well or if you don’t.
- If you are a relative, old friend, or newer one.
- If you have agreed or disagreed with my living as a transgender person, are a Christian or not, and so forth.
In other words, it doesn’t matter who you are, or who you are to me, if you are interested in reading and reviewing then I am interested in you.
A few things for you to know about the book:
- It’s my life story, but I concentrate on the transgender aspect.
- I describe my experience, but I use it to explain issues which affect all trans persons.
- It’s the length of a typical novel.
- I keep the chapters short, each one with a theme.
- My proofreaders found it to move along quickly.
If you raise your hand to indicate your interest, I will ask you to agree with a few things:
- You will read the book in a timely manner which in my view is a week, no more than two.
- Then, you will write a review and post it on my Amazon page.
- Your review can be anywhere from short, as in, “I didn’t want to put it down!” to a detailed look at key topics.
- You may sign your review with your name, include your city and state or not, or simply give your initials, your Twitter handle, or whatever works for you.
If a lot of folks indicate their interest in this offer to free read and review, I will likely select from them a group which provides a variety of viewpoints. If you have the opportunity to read for free, I will inform you when it will be available.
Let me know of your interest by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, placing a comment on this post, via Facebook Messenger, or in a comment on the Facebook post which links to this.