Of the few dozen folks from whom I’ve received feedback regarding my book, readers can’t put down my book, they find it riveting, and they state this is a story that needs to be told.
That all is as wonderful as I could possibly ask!
And now I will ask more.
I don’t have a publisher behind me. While I am working on in-person promotion and selling in bookstores, those things will take weeks and months to accomplish.
For now, you can help. If you believe in my story, please promote my book.
Who is A Roller Coaster Through a Hurricane for?
- It’s for those who have a family member or friend who is transgender, who has transitioned, or who is struggling with gender dysphoria.
- It’s for those who are in the midst of the gender identity conflict, who can benefit from a sympathetic voice, who can use a book to share with those they are aching to tell: “Read this. What Greg went through is what I’m experiencing.”
- It’s for those who have transitioned, who are dealing with the fall-out, who could hand the book to their loved one and say, “Read how Greg was rejected and cast out. Read how deep goes the hurt. This is what I’m going through, what you’ve done to me.”
- It’s for Christians, who could use a faith-lift, to see how a fellow Christian was strengthened by the Lord, who walked through the valley of the shadow of death and now enjoys green pastures.
- It’s also for Christians who reject all things transgender, who need to be educated, to have their eyes opened and their hearts poked so that they might realize we’re all in this together.
- It’s for the spouses of trans folks, for whom Julie can serve as a model to help them abide with their marital vows.
- And, it’s for everyone who enjoys a human interest story, who can identify with a person who’s been put through the paces of suffering, of learning, of growing, of triumphing in the face of adversity.
With that, I kindly ask you to please share with your family and friends.
- Click Share on the Facebook post of this, or share one of my several posts regarding my book.
- Share a link to my website: https://gregeilers.com/
- If you have read the book, review it on your Facebook page.
- Share the link to my Amazon book page (see the end of the post for that).
- Bloggers, share it on your blog.
- Talk with whomever fits any of the seven It’s for categories.
- Do what several have told me they have already done: purchase it for someone who would benefit from reading it.
If you’ve read it, I always appreciate your feedback. If you are an Amazon customer, you can write a brief review on my book page. The more reviews, the more the book will be promoted on Amazon.
Thank you, friends!